COVID 19 Supplier Information
Dear valued supplier,
We would like to work together with you to help keep all our face-to-face contact and meetings as safe as possible for everyone throughout the current Coronavirus incident.
In this spirit of collaboration, Restore would expect all our suppliers to adhere to our visitor policies, which are always available to view as part of the signing in procedure. In addition, we are taking extra precautionary steps in order to prevent the spread of the virus and ask all suppliers who visit our sites to take the following precautions, wherever practical:
- Regular handwashing – using supplying hand sanitiser if soap and water is unavailable
- Enhanced cleaning regimes for all workspaces and vehicles
- Pens or tablets used for signatures cleaned with sanitising wipes before a Restore employee touches or uses them
- Your company’s adherence to government advice regarding isolation of employees, should it become necessary
- Your company notifying Restore immediately should a supplier visit one of our sites and later display symptoms of Coronavirus, so we can isolate our team accordingly.
Upon arrival at one of our sites, we are requiring all our suppliers to complete our Health Screening Questionnaire. This is a simple questionnaire with yes/no answers. We will not give access to anyone who answers ‘yes’ to any of these questions and you will need to reschedule your delivery or meeting, or make alternative arrangements.
On a final note, if your company has relevant health and safety policies, as well as business continuity policies relating to Coronavirus, we ask that you email them to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
And if you have not done so already, please complete our supplier Terms and Conditions at https://www.restore.co.uk/Supplier-Terms-of-Business.
We thank you for your help and support.